Land for sale in Sinaia, Prahova – Romania
Land for sale in Sinaia
Development opportunity located in Sinaia, Prahova.
We present you a remarkable opportunity to purchase 6733 square meters in Sinaia.
The property is located in the Plateau Izvor area with mountain views.
Firstly, the terrain combines practically every quality you are looking for in a mountainous area. Secondly, from a recreational point of view, it has a remarkable view of wildlife. Thirdly, and most importantly, it borders the national forest.
In terms of location, it is 130 km from Bucharest, about 350 km from Constanța and 45 km from Brașov.
Located in an excellent resort, Sinaia, and with a potential for development. The property offers a well-positioned opportunity to capture the tourist demand.
Sinaia has been known nationally as a holiday destination for many years. Therefore, it is offering a range of recreational activities to visitors.
The property has access to all the city’s utilities.
Investment benchmarks of Land for sale in Sinaia
- 6733 square meters
- an opening of 107 linear meters
- for the development of a hotel or a residential complex
- located in the Bucegi Mountains region
- with views along the Prahova River
- with quick access from DN1
- the surrounding area supports development options
- urban water, sewerage and electricity available
- strong demand for new recreational inventory
- access to local facilities and tourist activities
About Sinaia, Prahova
Sinaia is a city in Prahova County, Muntenia, Romania.
Located on Prahova Valley, this tourist region was chosen as a royal residence by Carol I.
He built here Peles Castle, one of the most visited castles in Romania.
- Peles Castle,
- Sinaia Monastery,
- George Enescu Museum,
- The Bucegi Mountains: Babele, the Sphinx, the Hermitage from Ialomita Cave, Urlatoarea waterfall;
- ski slope
This is one of the last large plots of land in this location.
With a superb view and an exceptional potential, this land is suitable both for the hotel and for a residential complex.
In conclusion… It’s up to you!
In other words, it only matters what project you want to develop … here!
- ID: 4323
- Published: April 6, 2021
- Last Update: April 6, 2021
- Views: 33